Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Why I Love Summer Vacation

Summer vacation is wonderful! I love getting to spend so much time with Emma. She is so much fun and so full of life. Sometimes I wonder what I ever did before I had her! Anyway, yesterday Giffy took us to get pedicures. Emma is the most pampered four-year-old I know...this was like her fifth or sixth one!
They even have special chairs for kids to sit in! Emma always gets the polar bear chair.

Emma & Giffy getting pedicures.

Today, Emma and I spent the day at the beach. We had a great time! We caught some crabs, swam A LOT, played in the sand, and went for a walk. We were there all day an she was so tired she fell asleep in the car before we were out of the parking lot!
Here are the crabs we caught. Three hermits and a little Asian shore crab (I googled it...turns out they came from Japan, probably on commercial ships, and now are all along the Atlantic coast).  

Our pedicures look so pretty at the beach :-)




Emma kissing "Crabby" before putting him back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment